- It’s officially October! I finally grabbed a few Halloween decorations (thanks, Target Dollar Spot) and put my Halloween wreath on the front door. Life is already better.
- Our trivia team won third place last week! Just placing is always an accomplishment.
- Saturday, Tim and I hit up Taste of Atlanta. Unfortunately, it was rainy and chaotic with all the umbrellas, so we didn’t stay too long, and I got zero pictures.
- Saturday night, we went to one of those private room karaoke things. It was my first time, but it was fun!
- This hasn’t been the easiest week for me. I’m having all the feels about our upcoming FET, and I’m attempting to process them. I probably sound like a broken record by now. Sorry about that. Luckily, I’ve had some really great people support me and outweigh all the bad feelings.
- In the meantime, I’m planning a busy month and I’m excited for all the Fall activities! Also, making stickers. Because nowadays, it’s kind of therapy.
- Oh, and we’re dog sitting this weekend. So there are three playful black and white dogs running around our house. Talk about a zoo.
I hope you have an excellent weekend!