- This week, Twilight got her staples out, no longer has to wear a cone, and had her last test for mange. She’s free!!
- I have a new obsession, and it’s Sparkling Ice. Gimme all the flavors! Maybe now I’ll drink a little less Dr Pepper.
- Last Friday, our team won third place at trivia. I guess it’s not too surprising, considering we had an 11-man team, but I don’t think we’ve ever placed at the new location we’ve been going to. Hopefully we’ll do well tonight, too!
- My roommate has been home a little more, and it’s been nice! Of course, I say this right before she’s leaving for an entire week, but after that she’ll be home more, too.
- Just so there’s no confusion: Tim and I are going “radio silent” about IVF until we reach some sort of conclusion and are ready to talk about it. I will be blogging about the initial IVF cycle soon, though.
- I’m counting the days until Fall TV is in full swing! I’m most looking forward to The Muppets, Scream Queens, and the return of Shondaland. What are you excited to watch?
In case you missed it:
Favorite Neutral Makeup
Favorites this week:
Gun Control is Only Half the Solution – Christine Everyday
Bookworm Inspiration – Life With Mrs. G & the Artist
7 Reasons You Don’t Feel Influential (and How to Fix it) – Simplicity Relished