I haven’t shared monthly goals on here in quite awhile, but I was thinking over the weekend about what I really want to accomplish this month. I realized that for once, most of what I aspire to do right now is about me. It’s only appropriate, as November is my birthday month. ?
- Move more. With all the recent medications, breaks (where I decided to eat whatever I wanted), I need to take care of myself again, which means exercising. Of course, this will be happening mostly next week rather than this one, as I’ll be on bed rest for a few days.
- Routine. Keeping a regular routine helps my stress and anxiety levels stay low. I need to get back into one, especially at night. I’m sure it will help me sleep more!
- Track. I’m not going on a “diet” — now isn’t really the time to do that — but I am going to be keeping track of what I’m eating. This will prevent those days that I somehow end up eating pizza and fries.
- Stay positive. This is something I’ve not been so successful with lately, and I’m going to need to remain as positive as I can this week.
- Meditate. I’m not typically the meditating type. I get restless. But, I know in the middle of the week I will need to relax, and Alison has recommended a great resource for this.
- Rest. You wouldn’t believe how difficult it is to stay still when you’re told to. It is the exact moment you will find yourself needing to life something heavy, you’ll suddenly have a strong desire to hike up a mountain, and you’ll be invited to all the events.
- Focus on me. ‘Nuff said.
- Snap & vlog. This is really difficult for some reason. I don’t think to record anything (or take photos, for that matter) when I’m out and about. I guess I’m just enjoying life or something.
- Be consistent. I think I’ve been doing fairly well (all things considered), but there is always room for improvement, and it’s going to take real effort to remain consistent this month.
- Grow. I’d like to hit 1,700 Instagram followers. I haven’t been one to track numbers recently, but it’s still nice to see growth.
- Film. I want to post videos every Thursday. I’m hoping I’ll be able to post a video every week (except Thanksgiving) despite the craziness of this month.
I’m looking forward to a great month. Wish me luck! ?