- I blogged! I mean, obviously. I took some time off, but now I’m back, and it feels good.
- I’ve been laying kind of low lately, trying to get used to a routine that includes trying to be a little more healthy. And also being very intentional with that precious nap time.
- Imposters premiered on Bravo this week, and it’s really, really good, and you should watch it.
- I burned the tortilla soup this week. If I could sum up the whole week, that would probably be it.
- I bought something from Sephora for the first time in a really long time. It’s new shampoo. And dry shampoo, because I’m a mom and there’s no avoiding dry shampoo these days.
- I didn’t watch CNN or CSPAN once this week. I did for awhile, and it was really cool to be informed, but being really informed right now seems to also mean being really unnecessarily stressed. I think I’ll just pick a moment or two every week to catch up, and then I can take half an hour to worry about the future of our country before I move on to changing yet another diaper.
- Tim and I don’t do sports, like at all, but we did go to a Super Bowl party for a little while (until Charlotte needed to eat and go to bed). It was still kind of a bummer that the Falcons lost, but you know.
How’s your week been?